Monday, April 14, 2014

Sir Ken Robinson


The video by Sir Ken Robinson is one that I have watched many times.  I find it fantastic the way he talks about our education system and the flaws that he sees.  The points that Sir Ken Robinson bring up are ones that make sense to me.  The way he talks about the way kids are separated by age has been a confusing characteristic about school for a while.  Especially when kids are struggling and seem to get pushed through due to the year they were born.  The second problem he arises is the quick diagnosis of ADD within our students.  I am inclined to agree with him because many of kids these days have the diagnosis of “learning disability” or “ADD”.  The numbers have increased significantly since even I was in elementary school.  I think the kids having fun in school or being bored too often gets mistaken for other things and are quickly diagnosed from school board.  



#ECMP355

Thank you for taking time out of your day to view my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment